Available for / /
Debug with Ray
to fix problems faster
- Use in WordPress or any PHP project
- See models, mails, queries, … in Laravel
- Debug locally or via SSH
- Measure performance & set breakpoints
Good lookin' debug info
Ray loves Laravel
When installed in a Laravel app, Ray can format models and queries, track events, and even render mailables.
Collapse and expand calls, or group items that belong together. Assign Ray colors to your dumps, so you can make use of the color filters in the UI.
Easy on the eyes
By default, Ray will follow the theme of your OS. And yes, there's a dark mode.
You can pause your code. No need to install a special PHP extension.
Your IDE's sidekick
Use system-wide hotkeys to jump to Ray, or have its compact window permanently float above all other windows.
As an amateur developer that swears by
dd(), I was thrilled to hear about Ray. Now I can feel like a real developer, even without using 'real' debugging tools!Michael DyryndaSenior Developer at MaxoTel
Ray is a part of my Essentials toolbox. It has the snapiness of a real debugger, but the simplicity of
dd()Nuno MaduroSoftware Engineer at Laravel
Ray is the app I've been missing in my development toolkit. Debugging any sized application is now a breeze.James BrooksSoftware Developer at Laravel
- Send a string, arrays, object, … to Ray
- Send as much as you want
- Apply a color, so you can use Ray's color filters
- See all queries executed by your Laravel app
- Check execution time and memory usage
- Find out where your code was called from
- Pause your code
- Keep it cool while debugging